Sunday, August 14, 2011

BP7_OMM



Hey, everybody.

I'm writing this part because mostly because of some really bad timing, so let me explain.

I was having way too much trouble downloading from Viddler to Blogger.  I don't know why, I wish I knew.  So I had to go another route in order to download my video to my blog.  For those of you that remember last month, I'm still having trouble with the technology.  I guess it's not user-friendly with me right now.

I'll be honest, I don't know how the video will be when you all see it.

And I'll be even MORE brutally honest when I say that this has not been my best work as of yet.  In fact, I'm rather unhappy with it.  I know I could have done better.  Hey, no excuses from my part.  I guess everyone has a course where for some reason the stars don't align and everything seems to be going a bit wrong.

I apologize to you, Professor, and everyone that reads this.  I really don't mean to vent, and I don't know what kind of grade I'll be getting for this assignment, but it's kind of how I'm feeling right about now.

Just -- try not to be so harsh, OK?  This class has been the most difficult for me so far, but I'm doing my best to say afloat and keep in line with everything that needs to be done.

Thanks, everyone, for understanding (I hope).

(There.....I feel a whole lot better).

No comments:

Post a Comment