Saturday, August 20, 2011

PE5_iGoogle

Wow, this video has been a pain to download.  What can I say, the technology is rebelling against me this month.

Anyway, here's my video on iGoogle:


I know it's not the best video in the world, but I believe it is a good introduction into what iGoogle is.  I know I probably missed some critical parts of the software, but this much I can say.  If you want to make iGoogle the most effective piece of software out there, you have to be patient and configure it to your specific needs.  It will take some trial and error, but it can work.

I plan to introduce this to the teachers this coming school year, along with my students.  Seeing how we are becoming a more "technological" school, we need to catch up and not fall behind.  And I have a feeling that Google is going to play a huge part of that.

Try not to be too harsh.  I actually used more of iMovie's functions, like the embedding of the sound and actually adding my voice through iMovie (I used to embed my voice through Screenflow).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment