Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Hello, everyone!

Well, we're in month four in our adventure across Full Sail University.

(sounding like Captain Jean-Luc Picard) Our 12-month mission:  to explore strange, new technology; to seek out others for help; to boldly go where no student has gone before!

Wow, sorry about going all "Star Trek" on you guys.

Anyway, this blog will follow my studies through Full Sail University and will also chronicle the 2011-2012 school year at my school, Rockwood Elementary School.

I just found out that we're going to have a new principal for the upcoming school year.  Is that good....or bad?  Hey, your opinion counts.

Well, I'll end this piece for now.  So, for anyone reading this, go ahead and follow me as we take on another school year and our trek (no pun intended) through Full Sail University.

See you all online!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Star Trek references! I grew up wishing that Jean-Luc Picard was my grandpa lol.

    ReplyDelete