Saturday, August 13, 2011

PE1_iMovie

Hello, everybody.

Here we are, Week #2 on our Month 4 journey through Full Sail University.  Man, how dramatic!

This assignment has been driving me crazy!  I guess that's because I went off on vacation for five days to Disneyland and didn't have time to really work on it.  Oh, well, at least I had a whole lot of fun!

But, I have managed to catch up a bit with this assignment.  So far, I've been working on Lynda.com trying to learn more about iMovie '11.  So far, this is what I have do so far:


As you can see, I am almost done with the "Working with Effects" portion and am ready to start the "Working with Audio" portion.  I knew that the training was long, but even so, it's been an eye-opener.  I didn't know iMovie could do all of what I have seen.

Well, here's what I have from iMovie so far:


I know, I know, it's just the beginning.  But I know this video will get better.  If it looks familiar, that's because it is!  It's Second Life.  It's the software that I would like to introduce to my sixth graders this school year.  So I would like to make this presentation great not just for the class, but also for the teachers and students that will see it.

OK, stay tuned for more updates on my project.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it cool how much faster you can get things done after the video explains things. Even the boring stuff is helpful.

    ReplyDelete